Friday, November 28, 2008

Hope this makes up for the Rosie pic


I don't blame you for complaining about having to look at that hideous picture of Rosie so I added this one. Now that's sexy! I don't know why I want an AR-15 so bad but I do. Maybe it's because Obama doesn't want me to have one. I can't afford it nor could I really justify one especially like the one pictured. But that grenade launcher would be alot of fun! Hey, I have an idea...a few well-placed grenades...Rosie...OFF THE AIR! Bless her heart.

3 comments:

an Donalbane said...

It certainly helps.

Anonymous said...

Do you really think the grenade launcher would do the trick? After all, Ms. O'Donnell is a fairly large, immovable object.

Anonymous said...

Are you sure that isn't one of those t-shirt throwing devices like you see at the athletic events?