Thursday, August 06, 2009

My friend Nancy

This is my friend Nancy. I'm sorry it has taken so long to put her picture up here but her husband Kirk (you remember Kirk) just sent me this picture of her. Nancy is a true friend and I just had to show my appreciation to her here. Nancy flew (see her wings?) up to Utah and she and my wife got me out of some hospital up there and brought me home. Not many friends would leave their job as president of the Baby Seal Protectors Society just to fetch me from some foreign state. I know that job doesn't pay much but it's her passion. In her spare time she teaches blind orphans in Nepal to read and write and was also the inspiration for the Victoria's Secret angel theme. Thank you, Nancy, for all that you have done for me and my wife and really, for the world. You are an angel!

3 comments:

an Donalbane said...

Ah, you, uh, might want to re-think the Victoria's Secret tribute there, Renegade: http://terrydaktal.blogspot.com/2009/07/political-rant-or-humor-you-decide.html

an Donalbane said...

Wow, she's hot!

And sparkly...

an Donalbane said...

I think her eyes follow me around the room...