Friday, March 27, 2009

Don't read this if you don't like it.

Man, it's been a long week! I mean, it's been like 6 days since I've been on the beach and I'm really feeling it. I need a break. For some reason this week has been especially confrontational. I collect taxes for a living so I don't expect to be Mr. Big Popular in most places but this week has been rough. I've heard "I hate you", "I hope I never see you again", I made some people cry and saw several nekkid women. All in a day's work!

Oh, you think it's all funsy wunsy going to the strip club to collect tax? Not when you can't tell if the girl dancing is wearing any bottoms because her fat is rolling over so much! I think you just put the dollar between the rolls. There might even be a change machine in there. I'm not sure. When she turns around you just swipe your card and put in your PIN #, I guess. Not sure how all that works.

I did get to do a couple of things today that made me happy. I went to Half-Price Books and bought some stuff I'll probably never read and also bought some popcorn at The Popcorn Store and came home and ate it so that made up for alot this week. Anyway, I hope to write some more about Marilyn and Teddy soon. I've really enjoyed that. If you don't then quit reading it. Oh, one last thing: do you really need a Facebook and a Myspace? They're the same thing! Do one or the other.

Just my thoughts. Like I say, it's been a long week.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like them nekkid wimmen ain't near as sweet lookin' as the beertenders at CowboysDanceHall...

Just sayin'.

Don Dodson said...

I've enjoyed SIP too. However, the suspense is getting to me!