Thursday, December 18, 2008

I can see it now...

A smokey-lens camera slowly follows me down the mansion's interior spiral staircase. With pouty lips and shiny head, I make my way past the marble statues and under the chandelier towards the kitchen and the camera catches my good side as I seductively wink at the two hungry Italian supermodels. They caress my neck and shoulders as I walk right past them with a smirk and reach out my hands. Fade to black as I lustily eat the Burger King Whopper and dab the juice of the meat patty behind my ears.

"Flame", says the breathy feminine voice. "The scent of seduction with a hint of flame-broiled meat."

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just threw up in my mouth!

Dew

an Donalbane said...

In this gauzy film noir psychotropic adventure, are you "...wearing sweat pants with brown dress socks, a Tommy Hilfiger dress shirt and slippers"?

an Donalbane said...

Dew - Wait, there's more to this pastiche!

Todd didn't tell you that, at the end, he wakes up to find the not-fully-clothed Burger King in bed next to him. AND THEN, Erik Estrada busts through the door and cuffs them both!

Weird, huh?

Anonymous said...

Me doest believe that The Donald's imagination is a bit too vivid!

It would make for entertaining television, though.

Let's do it!

todd said...

I never said nothin about no pastiche!

Anonymous said...

"Flame", a scent not to be confused with a turkey-based eau de toilette called "Flamer", developed by the Village People cop imitating Erik Estrada's Jennie-O motor jockey.