Tuesday, February 05, 2008

So many jokes

When I tell you that I am home sick today it will become funnier to you in a moment when I tell you what I just saw on the news. I am sitting on the couch watching the channel 5 news and in the middle of all the news stories, the female newscaster comes on and apologizes for the story they ran yesterday that said, "a man's health could be improved by looking at womens' breasts", and how it turned out to be untrue. She apolologized and assured the viewers they made every effort to verify the stories before they aired them.

Please keep comments rated G.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know that this is clinical research; nonetheless, it's been my empirical observation that it usually works wonders for my state of mind. To the extent that the mind controls the health of the body, I would actually posit the premise to be true.

Anonymous said...

This will not change my new wok out routine. My eyes have never been stronger.

ps I started in Cozumel.