Tuesday, February 26, 2008

It's already happening!


Is it just me or has anybody else noticed that during the hottest part of summer is when the global warming theorists talk the most but now that winter is here they are already saying this! I mean, these "scientists" are aware of the seasons aren't they? Hotter in summer and colder in winter! Which one will kill us first? Probably old age. Or zombies. It could be zombies. I'm just saying.
**Update**
I had no idea how close I was to right when I posted this yesterday! Looks like it may not be zombies after all but, get this, "killer robots"!!
***Updated Update***

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You need to make sure your life insurance policy covers robot attacks. Studies show that the number one concern of senior citizens is killer robots.

Danger Will Robinson! Danger!