Thursday, May 24, 2007

Mama

I've been thinking alot about my mother lately. Mother's Day has come and gone and I never wrote here anything really about her. I make no claims about being any kind of writer but I enjoy expressing my opinions here and would love to write a long, beautiful tribute to my Mother that would really express my feelings for her. How do you do that? How do you put into writing what she has done for me and now my own family for so long? Do I love her? Of course. Do I appreciate her? I'm sure I do but I know I take a lot of things for granted. Is she perfect? Mmm, I'm sure she's not but she's doing better than most. My Mom is very gentle, generous, Godly, and caring. She's also the best listener and cook I have ever met. I'm glad when my kids get to be around her. I also wish you could meet her. I wish I had the words to express it all. Thank you, Mama, for all you have done.

No comments: