Wednesday, December 09, 2009

A great addition to a classic!

I rarely even add any comments to the comments about anything I post much less post a comment as a post. Make sense? But I have to make an exception here with a comment from my last post about being a lonesome fugitive. I enjoy reading any comment a reader has to make but this anonymous reader evidently had enough time on his hands to write a few new verses to a good old Merle Haggard / Willie Nelson tune and, I have to admit, would make them proud with it. Now, if you don't know the tune to "Pancho and Lefty" then get off my blog! Go read that Daily Kos guy or Perez Hilton or something, you communist, puppy-killing, scumbag! Anyhow, it's too bad, DR, that it will have to stay anonymous and nobody will ever know what geezy riding, cb-talking, Shakespeare-referencing, Latin-speaking, long story-telling loyal reader ever wrote this. Yep, too bad. Oh, well. So...just in case you missed it go back to the comments section of the last post. Merle and Willie and I recommend it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

...not to mention Pancho and Lefty...and The Donald.