Monday, May 26, 2008

Osamalamadingdong



'Ello and welcome to de Kwicky Mart!

Stop! In the name of thermonuclear global suicide bomber love!

No, please. It is offensive to call me a raghead. It is actually a small sheet. I prefer "sheethead".

5 times I come to dis barber and you always cut wrong hair! Now am forced to put this on head.

You won't believe it! I found 5 ticks in this beard yesterday.

I swear to tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth that I make up out of my warped brain and swear comes from the mouth of Allah.

Hey, y'all! Check out my new watch band!

I got great deal on new camo jacket! Five finger discount!

Ooh! Can somebody bring me some toilet paper, please?

For the last time, It's Osama, not Obama! That's just mean!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Let's hear it for Otis Day and the Knights! Otis, my man! Mind if we dance wif yo' ladies?

Didn't GWB rally Don Rumsfeld and Colin Powell with the same speech that John "Bluto" Blutarski gave to the crestfallen Delta House frat? "Don't stop him, he's on a roll..."

Anonymous said...

Hey, Skeeper! I raising my hand for questions. Who you think ees more hot, Geenger or Mary-Allah? Eef I blow up Meester Howell, I use his money to buy AK-47s? Why egghead professor doesn't get us off dees island? I weesh I remember to bring other hat. Three hour tour - my camel!