Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Back in the good ol days

Back in the good ol days I would have posted something about this article (http://www.myfoxdc.com/dpp/news/national/school-shut-down-after-meth-found-inside-072611) but done it from the viewpoint of me being the teacher or principal. I could have had a a good time making fun of people from West Virginia, school teachers and meth heads all in one post. There would have been jokes about the teachers' lounge, how nobody in WV wears shoes and maybe even some witty commentary on the state of schools in general. But, no, I'm not going to do that. I've learned my lesson. I don't want to get any more phone calls, comments and emails asking me, "Were you really a teacher in West Virginia? Are you really addicted to meth? Where is the link to this other website you're talking about?" Nope, I'll never do that again.

No comments: