Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Dinner tonight

My garden has had a pretty good run this year and dinner tonight is proof. I had some bacon that "needed" to be cooked so I put one piece in with the green beans on the stove and then decided if it was good enough for green beans then it ought to be good on the squash. Best squash evah! I seriously ate more squash than bacon. Next time I will put the bacon on first and then the squash but other than that, it was perfect. The corn was incredible but then, everything is pretty good with butter and salt. Pretty sure I could be a bacon vegetarian.

2 comments:

an Donalbane said...

You're growing bacon in your backyard?

Daughter has been asking me when we can go hunting feral hogs... ;-)

todd said...

I would plant some bacon but i keep eating all the seeds.