Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Wait...what?

I had some friends come over to the house today and of course my dogs got all excited as dogs will. My friends are dog lovers and so they petted them all and then one of them points to Bo and says, "He needs a filipet." "A what?", I asked. He repeated, "A filipet." "What the heck's a filipet?" "A what? No. A PHILLIPS HEAD SCREWDRIVER!" He looked at me like I was the crazy one. I finally understood what he said. "Oh, ok...wait. Why does my dog need a phillips head screwdriver?" He gave me the same look as before, like I was the idiot. "What?", he said. "I didn't say your dog needed one. I need one!" Oh good grief. So I got one for him and half expected him to hand it to Bo but he turned around and tightened up my door knob. Weird.

1 comment:

an Donalbane said...

I got one of those as a Christmas present one year - As Seen on TV! F-F-F-Filapet!