Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Vote now



Here's the rules:

1) Read my last post entitled, "When the end comes".

2) Look at all of the pictures of terrorists such as these in a few of the previous posts and tell me if there is a contradiction in the character of the author in these pictures and in my last post.

3) Vote with your response. You may respond anonymously.

Reason: I was told that some of the pictures were vulgar or offensive and that they could hurt my witness as a Christian. I will not allow that as they are just stupid pictures meant to give a slight chuckle but if they are offensive it is not worth it. Please vote and please vote honestly. I need your help. Thank you, The Management

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i vote true

Don Dodson said...

Terrorists might be offended.

Maybe they will declare jihad on Todd.

The rest of us think they are quite funny.