Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Jihad for Jesus!

By now you surely have heard the blasphemy. Titanic director James Cameron has produced a documentary that he says will rock the foundation of Christianity. You can read the whole article here about how he has supposedly found the coffin of Jesus Christ. I want all the world to know that this pack of lies will not go unpunished. This is a direct insult to Christians the world over by saying that, in essence, Jesus was not resurrected. This is easily refuted in Don Dodson's excellent blog that you can read at this link but the insult remains! I, for one, will not tolerate this disrespect and now call on all good Christians to stand up and protest! I will not go to work tomorrow so I can join the outcry in the streets of our towns and villages calling on the immediate death of James Cameron! In fact, I will not rest until the whole Cameron family has been removed from this living world! James Cameron! Kirk Cameron! Cameron Diaz! Cameron University! Death to them all! Join me in the streets tomorrow as we burn them in effigy! Give me a few minutes to go to the effigy store and I will lead the crusade jumping up and down chanting a phrase that doesn't make any sense! We will not be dissed!!

1 comment:

Don Dodson said...

The blood will run in the streets to prove that Christianity is a religion of peace! Death to the infidels!